Installation, maintenance, and repair from Nova Alarms, reliable service, quality burglar alarms workmanship; never afraid to go the extra mile. Call today for a no-obligation consultation.
- Catch intruder before an attack
- Pet Friendly up to 20kg
- Easy installation to any solid structure
- Can be added to almost any existing alarm system
Catching the intruder before they can reach an entry point to your property makes sense. Our new Wireless Outdoor Detector can be fitted anywhere across the back or side of your premises to ensure any potential thief is caught in their tracks. The detector picks up any motion when the alarm is set, triggering the system and alerting you and your neighbours before an attack on your home can occur. This device can be fitted to any existing Orisec alarm system or added onto a current wired system, with a Wireless Receiver to allow for signalling. This device is also Pet Friendly, meaning any animals that enter your garden won’t be picked up, minimising the risk of false alarms.
- Audible and visual deterrent
- 110dB siren (equivalent to a rock concert!)
- Can be installed to any existing wired system
- Doesn't affect electricity bills
Here at Nova, we always say that your external siren is arguably the most important part of your system. This is the only part of your system visible from your property's exterior. Ensuring your external siren is up to date and looks the part should be paramount to your security. Our new Illuminated Siren is a surefire way to ensure any potential burglars head in the opposite direction. A full centre plate is illuminated at night to give a vivid visual deterrent to potential burglars. We recommend your external siren is swapped every ten years, so if you go outside and think yours is looking a bit worse for wear, there's no better time than now to upgrade.
Smart Security App
- App is completely free to use on as many devices as you like
- No ongoing costs
- Complete control over your security, from anywhere in the world
- Ease of use of system
Now a common misconception is that you would have to have a completely new alarm to access something like this. This is not the case. If you have an existing wired alarm system, simply swapping out your main control panel and/or remote keypad can give you full access to the mobile app and its capabilities. This sort of package is probably more affordable than you think too. If you’re unsure if we can make this work for you, please get in touch with us, and we can talk you through the necessary steps to get you online.
- Easy installation, no mess or wires
- Protect outbuildings and sheds easily
- Array of different devices available
- Can be added to any existing wired system
Wireless detection is now an industry standard for smart home alarm systems. The extra wireless capabilities allow for many more spaces that couldn’t have been alarmed to be protected in the future. That outhouse at the bottom of the garden? The man cave you built over lockdown? Or even just a part of the house you feel has been neglected all these years. It is now easier than ever to protect these spaces. A Wireless Receiver can be added to any existing wired system, adding functionality for either 1,5 or 10 devices. They come in various colours, too—black, white, brown and anthracite to suit any home aesthetic.
Wireless Detectors that we have available are:
- PIRs for detecting the motion
- Shock Detectors for detecting vibration (normally fitted to windows)
- Magnetic Contact fitted to doors that see the opening or closing of the door
- Shock & Magnetic Contact (dual device)
- Outdoor Detectors for detection of your outside spaces
Book a Quotation Today
At Nova Alarms, we’re thoroughly dedicated to our customers. We take pride in our customer service and believe that we build solid and long-lasting relationships with our customers through our flexibility, trustworthiness, and quality service. If you would like to enquire and request a quotation, please don’t hesitate to contact our friendly and dedicated family-run alarms company. To speak to our team, please call 0161 702 8643.